Wednesday, February 24, 2010

And the Naughty Noobie…..

On a dare, I have created “Nipples of Power” - the blog.

I’ve decided that I like the premise and will actually use this blog.


Now, my only problem is to figure out what to write about besides the obvious - nipples.

So, I was figuring, I would write about any product/person/icon/moment that I thought offered a chance for me, as a woman, to feel empowered… and not just my nipples.


I am not a feminist activist.. I am a mother of 4, a newlywed (almost 2 yrs), an entrepreneur, and a very busy lady… so any little thing could make me feel like I’ve gained an ounce of power in my life.. a moment of satisfaction. It could be a song, a movie, a new product that was bought knowing it was my choice, a person or group that has done something meaningful…


In a nutshell… anything!!!


If you have any ideas/suggestions for me or have an article to submit, please either leave me a comment or drop me a line at MoLStationery@gmail.com.


My first article/rave will be up shortly.


In the mean time, click on the picture below to check out some amazing artwork by

Rebecca Hahn.

1 comment:

  1. I think the moment I started identifying as a feminist was the moment that I started feeling more and more confident in what I believe in. People misunderstand what it means, I think, but what it means to me is that I recognize the inequality and will do what I can to get rid of that gap, even if it is just by educating people about the fact that there is still inequalities everywhere!

    Love the blog name, love the intention, love you! Keep on rockin' with your bad self, Lisa!
    xox
    Farren

    ReplyDelete